Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Hi friends! I started this blog to share my experiments, ideas, opinions and rocking chair theories about speech language and hearing disorders and their diagnosis and interventions! Most of the comments and postings on this blog are solely my opinions and may not be generalized to the field, unless otherwise quoted the authors and researchers! Feel free to post your comments. Happy reading!Thank you !


Warning: this is an advanced level of presentation. Basic knowledge about the topics posted required to understand them!



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Psycho-Neuro-Linguistic model of communication disorders!

Introduction:

I came up with a model to understand and explain several communication disorders. To understand this model, reader should have the basic knowledge of neurology, psychology and linguistics along with the ability to differentiate variety of communication disorders. I presented this model at Texas and Arizona Speech, language and hearing conventions in March and April 2012 along with Mrs.Malle. Enjoy the model: To be contnd.......











2 comments:

  1. Would you please help me in narrowing down the topic of my MA thesis. Actually, I am aiming to conduct a research on children who are suffering from breakdowns in language such as aphasia and dyslexia but my teacher said it is too vague.
    I need your help.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more than happy to help you. It can be narrowed down to a specific area. It depends on your majors in MA. Give me more details about your profession and areas of interest.

    ReplyDelete